|
| Full Name: Konidela Pawan Kalyan |
| Born: 2 September 1971, Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh, India |
| Parents: Konidela Venkata Rao & Anjana Devi |
| Brothers: Chiranjeevi & Nagendra Babu |
| Wives: Nandini (m.1997–1999) | Renu Desai (m.2009–2012) | Anna Lezhneva (m.2013) |
| Children: 4 |
| Education: St. Joseph's High School, Nellore |
| Occupancy: Actor / Politician / Philanthropist / Martial Artist |
| First Film: Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi (1996) |
| Political Party: Janasena Party (Founded: 14 March 2014) |
| Current Position: Deputy Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh (Since 12 June 2024) |
| Nickname: Power Star |
Good INFORMATION. I like it thank you.
ReplyDeleteFor more Pawan kalyan all movies list and biography once visit this.
Pawan kalyan all movies list
This post is extremely radiant. I extremely like this post. It is outstanding amongst other posts that I’ve read in quite a while. Much obliged for this better than average post. I truly value it! pawan kalyan family
ReplyDelete